Hack & Reboot is being organized under the Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs Scheme (TIDE 2.0) supported by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). This scheme promotes tech entrepreneurship through financial and technical support to incubators engaged in supporting ICT startups using emerging technologies to develop market viable solutions to envision the new normal.
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, here is the perfect chance to hone your skills and witness the competitive yet inclusive entrepreneur community around you. Hack&Reboot includes Workshops on Pitch Design and Mentoring Opportunity from Technical and Industrial experts for all shortlisted teams.
HACK & REBOOT Focused Themes
Here is a list of few emerging technologies, but do not limit your innovation to these. We are searching for students, start-ups, and entrepreneurs that incorporate innovative & evolving technologies to solve global problems.
- Build a unified data model for digital banking and find ways to get channel financing rapidly.
- Open a hybrid cloud platform that will enable financial institutions to securely build, run, and manage apps.
- Find solutions to reduce incidents of financial loss for less savvy and vulnerable users through tech interventions.
- Finding ways to communicate the pros and cons to the users to avoid scams.
- Find a way in which consumers can select their own tenure plan to use devices based on Carbon emission, and also find an easy way to be compensated in dispensing that e-waste.
- Find integrated solutions that companies can employ by not just giving skilling programs but try to make people more tech-savvy and search for employment in a more integrated way.
- Bring out an innovative solution for creating a virtual lab experience in the online EdTech
- Bring out ICT solutions to create a robust examinations and assessment system in the virtual world.
- Get innovative solutions on the problem of two-way interaction across heterogeneous devices in the online world.
- Use ICT and draw the solutions for enhanced vernacular learning across India.
- Build innovative solutions on psychological and physiological health problems during online
- Build digital solutions for education for remote areas of India by creating a simple and low-cost device with low battery consumption, durable and easy operation.
- How to get electronic health records /remote monitoring and Cloud storage at one centre point.
- Develop an App for convalescent plasma arc for Plasma banking.
- Telemedicine: To have dedicated technology that takes care of non-communicable diseases in times of crisis.
- Develop an App based system to keep the track of available beds in nearby hospitals and strengthen communications between departments in hospitals as well.
- To maintain transparency in Selecting Drugs and Medications Used in Hospitals.
- E-consultancy: connecting patients with doctors in a network.
- Monitoring of misconfigured Infrastructures using AI and ML from external sources.
- A cloud-based tool to monitor and find out all insecure IoT devices.
- Digital policing & real-time action on Cybercrime.
- To secure an end-to-end IoT value chain and incident reporting.
- How to secure biometric identification systems from cyber attacks.
- To develop a self healing system which can deal with security compromise.
Official Launch & Introduction
An introductory webinar for participants
Medical Technologies & Healthcare innovations on the front lines
Amplifying the Tech-Voice: Empowering Education by virtual engagement and learning for rural India beyond COVID-19
Fostering the Technology in the Finance world by empowering the safe digitalized services
Cyber Security: A challenge to build a safe & secure New normal for the remote workforce
Last day for abstract submission and registration
CHALLENGE Round 1
Mentoring session for Qualified Team
CHALLENGE Round 2
Closing Ceremony and Winner Announcement
You can form teams of 2 to 4 people. Most teams aim to have a mix of people with both design and developer skills. Remember we will not accept registrations from individual applicants.
Regular updates will be posted on our website www.siicincubator.com/hackandreboot/
Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Admission to Hack&Reboot is completely free
Yes, the mandate of this program is to support solutions with deep tech/emerging technologies as mentioned on the website.
Yes, final year students can participate in teams. You can bag an internship opportunity with start-ups incubated at SIIC, IIT Kanpur
Yes, a single founder pursuing fulltime entrepreneurship will be considered however,
to improve the chances to success, it is advised to work with other co-founder(s)/team
members having complementary skills.
Online platform will provide you updates and it is a user friendly platform