Tech for Tribals (T4T) is a unique program by the Tribal Co-operative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The initiative is supported by the Entrepreneurship and Skill Development Program (ESDP) scheme under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. The program is currently active in 4 states across India, i.e, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Andhra Pradesh.Mail Us
Our primary objective is to increase regular employment for Self Help Groups (SHG) women at various stages of production. The livelihood of tribal women working under SHG depends on Minor Forests Produce coming from forest. Our teams' efforts are channelised towards the objective in following ways:
1. Suggesting good packaging for the produce.
2. Revived the closed SHGs
3. Ensuring proper functioning of Van Dhan Vikas Kendras by facilitating light and sanitation facilities.
1. Ensuring Minimum Support Price rates set by government to the SHGs
2. To increase the Minor Forest Produce collection.
3. Facilitating buyers for their products.
1. Imparting knowledge about processing of collected MFP like : Sorting, grading, and proper storage of raw material to avoid fungus and rodent attack.
2. Training about processing of raw material to finished products by introducing new machinery, line balancing, and cost optimization techniques.
3. Training in value addition and new product development.
Number of targetted beneficiaries