Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs (TIDE)
With the support extended by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeiTy, GOI) under the prestigious TIDE 2.0 (Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs) program, SIIC now extends ‘Entrepreneur in Residence Program’ alongside ‘Prototyping’ and ‘Go-to-Market’ Support.
Who can apply
All Entrepreneurs or Startups having a solution around ICT (Information & Communications Technology) in the below mentioned areas of application, are welcome to apply:
- Financial Inclusion / Digital Payments
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- Environment and Clean Tech
- Clean Energy
- Other emerging areas (ICT solutions addressing social challenges).
Why should you apply for TIDE support?
- A Platform to drive Ecosystem Level Support that is customised for you, covering the necessary mix of both technical and business.
- Product Development Support through state of the art Lab Infrastructure & Industrial Designing Assistance.
- Superior Market Connect through the elaborate IIT Kanpur Alumni Network.
- Investment and Business Planning mentorship.
- Paid POC (proof of concept) Platforms.
- Investments in the form of fellowships (for a year) to prototyping and scaling funds (including opportunity to apply from a host of other funds available at SIIC)
- A sizeable Peer Group, creating opportunities to learn from each other as well as sell to each other
- A 24×7 access to Office Space + Residential facility.